Title: Head of School
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, Prescott College
- American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Teaching Credential, Montessori Teacher Education Center San Francisco Bay Area
- The Exploration through Couragous Conversation Academy, Couragous Conversation
- Introduction to Anti-Bias Education, Trillium Montessori
- Positive Discipline, American Montessori Society
- How To Have Difficult Conversations with Parents, American Montessori Society
- What are your school’s “New Year” Resolutions, The Montessori Foundation
- CPR/First Aid Certified, American Red Cross
At SAMS since: 1997
What do you love most about SAMS?
SAMS is truly a magical place. It is a place where children learn not only academically but social and emotionally. SAMS is a little bubble of joy and happiness.
What are your hobbies?
When I am not at SAMS, you can find me trail running or hiking outside. I also enjoy the Barre method, Tabata, and spending time with my family and friends.
What's your favorite children’s book?
The Big Orange Splot by Daniel Pinkwater. This book has been my favorite since I was a child. It highlights the value of being true to oneself and not conforming to please others.